Friday, September 12, 2008

not too much

Just a quick note from Colorado! I'm at my District VIII meeting, being awed by the work that pediatricians all over my district are doing. It's both inspiring and motivating to be surrounded by leaders in the field. It's also comforting to hear about the struggles they face that I too face, I am not alone!! I'll have lots to report when I get back, new resources, new websites, new ideas. For those of you who may not know what District VIII means, it is a district of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and it includes Alaska, Hawaii, British Columbia, Alberta, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Uniformed Services West. It's the largest district geographically and obviously quite diverse.

Sorry this is short, but I have limited time!

No comments: